Thursday, June 7, 2012

MIKE HOBBS - THUG IN A COSTUME - PUBLIC OFFICIAL DRAGGED OUT & PUBLICLY FLOGGED LIST - PT 17 OF MANY

Psychologist Atlanta - MIKE HOBBS - THUG IN A COSTUME - PUBLIC OFFICIAL DRAGGED OUT & PUBLICLY FLOGGED LIST - PT 17 OF MANY.
The content is nice quality and useful content, That is new is that you just never knew before that I do know is that I have discovered. Before the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination MIKE HOBBS - THUG IN A COSTUME - PUBLIC OFFICIAL DRAGGED OUT & PUBLICLY FLOGGED LIST - PT 17 OF MANY.

Do you know about - MIKE HOBBS - THUG IN A COSTUME - PUBLIC OFFICIAL DRAGGED OUT & PUBLICLY FLOGGED LIST - PT 17 OF MANY

Psychologist Atlanta ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about Psychologist Atlanta . You check out this article for information on that wish to know is Psychologist Atlanta .

How is MIKE HOBBS - THUG IN A COSTUME - PUBLIC OFFICIAL DRAGGED OUT & PUBLICLY FLOGGED LIST - PT 17 OF MANY

MIKE HOBBS - THUG IN A COSTUME - PUBLIC OFFICIAL DRAGGED OUT & PUBLICLY FLOGGED LIST - PT 17 OF MANY Video Clips. Duration : 5.57 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Psychologist Atlanta . I feel fortunate to live in an area where the Police actually 'Protect and Serve'. This includes County Deputies, local and Metro Police and even the local NY State Troopers. These Officers are rarely accused or participate in Police Brutality tactics. But the exceptions around the country are many, as I try to show. A Metro Atlanta police officer is accused of being out of control and assaulting the citizens he was sworn to serve and protect. CBS Atlanta News has obtained more than 500 pages of internal affairs complaints lodged against Clayton County police officer Michael Hobbs in the last five years. Chief Investigative Reporter Wendy Saltzman found dozens of use-of-force reports brushed aside by Clayton County internal affairs, including claims Hobbs is terrorizing citizens. One of those citizens is Brian Hoolihan. Hoolihan passed out in his car along side a road in Clayton County in a diabetic coma back in 2007. He had a sticker on the window of his car, warning about his life threatening medical condition. A police report shows Officer Hobbs arrived at the scene and wrongfully assumed Hoolihan was drunk. Hobbs forced himself into the car and struck Hoolihan twice with a closed fist to the face and another blunt elbow blow to his head. "My face was all beat up, my ribs were either broke or cracked," said Hoolihan. "I had black and blue marks on the back of my legs, you can tell it was from the baton. There were, I think, seven stitches above my one eye." CBS Atlanta ...
I hope you receive new knowledge about Psychologist Atlanta . Where you can offer use in your daily life. And most significantly, your reaction is Psychologist Atlanta . View Related articles associated with Psychologist Atlanta . I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share MIKE HOBBS - THUG IN A COSTUME - PUBLIC OFFICIAL DRAGGED OUT & PUBLICLY FLOGGED LIST - PT 17 OF MANY.


No comments:

Post a Comment